Friday, June 15, 2007

Goa

I'm now in Goa. Its a fabulous beach state. It was settled by the Portuguese. They wisely chose the best spot in India. The Indians were also wise to march their army here in 1961 and kick out the Portuguese reclaiming their land. I have no good beach pictures yet cause I don't bring my camera down to the beach. But they will come. Also its monsoon season so its rainy. But i find sun and beach time. I'm just chillin reading books, writing my journal and sipping cocktails on the coast. AKA living large.



Looking down the waterfall on the train to Goa



My other new home



The view of my new home

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep on living large John!
Your new home looks even better than the last one.

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Goa

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having a blast. I am sitting in your house watching the Mets-Yankees game with your brother and Dad. Keep having a great time, I am keeping up with your travels on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi John, the pictures are awesome, keep them coming, I love the ginger picture! I planted my tomato and pepper plants this weekend, thank you, Love, Carole